AviaDev Insight is the first podcast dedicated to the African aviation industry.
This episode focuses on an exclusive new report from the aviation consultancy team at MHIRJ, which is due to be released mid-2022. We focus on the 5 major trends that will shape African aviation over the next 30 years.
In the episode:
- The aim and methodology of the new report
- The five major trends that will shape African aviation
- Fleet development and fleet mix. Which sector of the market will show the most growth
- Why connectivity opportunities between West Africa and Southern Africa are perhaps the most exciting
- How partnerships, equity investments and national carriers will develop and co-exist
Listen to the Podcast below: