The airline Air France is “substantially” strengthening its flight program to Algeria, in particular on lines to Algiers and Oran.
During the summer period of 2022, the French national company will operate up to 48 flights per week on the following routes, with the additional frequencies being put in place from next week
To Algiers-Houari Boumediene airport:
- From Paris-Charles de Gaulle : up to 19 flights per week, Monday to Sunday,
- From Paris-Orly : up to 14 flights per week, Monday to Sunday,
- From Marseille : up to 5 flights per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- From Toulouse : up to 2 flights per week, Tuesdays and Sundays.
To Oran-Ahmed Ben Bella airport :
- From Paris-Charles de Gaulle : up to 5 flights per week, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays,
- From Toulouse : up to 3 flights per week, Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
The increase in the Air France offer to Algeria will be carried out in 2 stages, according to the press release.
The SkyTeam Alliance member will first provide up to 29 flights per week from Monday 13 June (instead of 20 currently), then later 48 weekly flights will be added from Monday July 4.